- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Cakes are made very early in the morning, so any cancellations less than 24 hours means products go to waste. We appreciate your understanding.
- Orders cancelled over 24-hours will have the option of receiving a gift card OR change the order date to another day.
- We only issue refunds if our products are faulty.
- When receiving a cake for us, make sure to hold the cake from the bottom, never from the sides.
- Be careful when placing the cakes in the car, keep it flat on the car floor (preferably with aircon on to keep it cool).
- Be careful handling the box, do not tip it to one side as the cakes are fragile and will be damaged.
- Each cake is fragile and needs immediate refrigeration.
- DO NOT ORDER OUR CAKES IF YOU ARE TRAVELLING LONGER THAN 30 MINUTES
- All cakes have a fridge life of approx. 3 days. (Mousse cakes are best eaten the same day).
- Macarons should be refrigerated; however, they are BEST eaten at room temperature.
- Brownies are best eaten at room temperature.